ShopWorkAround in Config.yml
This works for a variety of Shop plugins however only shopguiplus was tested for its use.
The name of the shop plugin you use (Found in its plugin.yml) This will be used to hook into it during run time
Within that plugin's config.yml, find the section where the name of the initial shop is. In the case of ShopGUI this is shopMenuName. If the config uses keys, you can also specify that here as such:
This is used to get the items in the main ShopGUI page. By doing this, we can later link one of these shops to our custom menu.
Here you combine the layout path for all keys and their name. This allows us to check for item type and item name upon clicking. For example: shopMenuItems.%key%.item.name informs us of the layout, where key is a placeholder and servertools will take care of it.
To remap the ShopGUI clicks to your own menu (deluxemenus, another plugin menu from command) do the following:
- Specify the exact color code layout as in your ShopGUI config
- Ensure the ShopGUI closes before the command is run
- Makes play send the message with your command.
- This is sometimes required if the command does not click but DEBUG shows it has run
- The command which will run upon clicking the specified item in the ShopGUI
NameOfItem: "shopMenuItems.%key%.item.name" # ex. &2&lFarming
- User opens /shop
- User finds the spawner item named "&cSpawners"
- User Clicks
- ShopGUI closes
- ServerTools runs command "/customspawnergui"
- Player opens customSpawnerGui from another plugin without knowing it